Monday, November 7, 2011

Thorne's Family Home Evening Group

These Moroni High School students are part of Elder and Sister Thorne's Family Home Evening Group.  They are very special young ladies and young men.  They will be future leaders in the Church and in the Republic of. Kiribati.  They have each written a brief note after their picture telling about themselves.
My name is Toanimatang Teitiewa... I'm from Kiritimati island....
and I have 2 sister's and 3 brother's...I'm form 7 commerce 2011.
My favorite thing is to sing or dancing.
My name is Lyalyn ..... I'm from Tamana Island
I have three sisters and two brothers I'm in form 5 Science 1 
in 2011 and I love being part of the Thorne Family 
My name is Heidi daughter of Boraia the family originated from Kuria Island, I had only 
one brother and three sisters and I'm a second born in my family.
I'm in form 5 this year and it a great opportunity to be part of the THORNE FAMILY.
My name is Annie and I'm from Tarawa....I have four sisters and two brothers.....
I love to spend most of my time with my families, especially my DAD & MOM....
and I'm glad to be part of the THORNE family... 
My name is Iotebwa and my father name is Teang and I want to
finish my school in this school.  and I have one brother and one sister 
and I'm glad to be apart of the THORNE family.
My name is Noah.Takooa, I have two brothers & two sisters, and I'm the last born 
in my family.  I also love sports in school and family home evening.
Im very grateful to be the member of the THORNE family.
My name is Mire, my dads name is Teraoi, my mom is Rusila
and I'm from the island of Abemama.  I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers
and I'm the first born in my family and I really like Elder & Sister Thorne
My Name is Meaua, I'm from Tarawa and I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters  
The FHE group is preparing for the Ward party on November 26th.  Each FHE group will perform a skit or provide some type of entertainment our FHE group has chosen to do a pillow-head dance to the tune of the Hokey Pokey.  They met and have painted some very cute faces on white materials that will soon be sewn into pillow cases and then they will complete the rest of their custume within the next few weeks.  After a couple of practices they will be ready to roll.  We will post pictures of their costumes and hopefully a video tape of their performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment